Become A Berard AIT Practitioner
The Berard AIT program is used as an educational intervention for those with special needs or for optimal performance. Training as a practitioner is available for those providing educational services within their professional field. A master’s or doctoral degree is required, or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years of actual “on-the-job” experience in a field related to special needs and/or developmental disabilities, personal development, career enhancement, family therapy, health and wellness, etc.
Berard AIT Practitioners represent a diverse group of professionals who all share a common interest in using the Berard method to assist those with various challenges, or those who wish to optimize their development. Their backgrounds and experiences vary but they are committed to using Berard AIT as one of their tools to produce change that will lead to greater success for their clients.
- Berard Professional Seminars are offered by Berard Approved Instructors in locations around the world. The seminars include information such as:
- client evaluations and intake
- audio testing requirements
- AIT procedures (interpreting audio tests, selecting filters, selecting music, operation of device, client cooperation, etc.)
- parent consultation
- data collection and analysis
- aftercare consultation
- research studies
- overview of other sound interventions
- professional practice considerations