Check out the official Berard AIT website.
Check out Dr. Guy Berard’s website on Auditory Integration Training.
Please take note of the link, in the Table of Contents below, to the archives of The Sound Connection, SAIT’s quarterly newsletter. The newsletter is no longer in publication; however there is a wealth of information contained in the back issues available on this website.
Readers should keep in mind that many of these articles were written a number of years ago and reflected the current status at that time. In a few cases, some articles may have information that is out of date.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
The Society for Auditory Intervention Techniques (SAIT)
Auditory Intervention Training (AIT)
- A list of active Berard AIT Practitioners can be found on the Berard AIT Website. Click here to visit the site.
- AIT Devices: There are many different types of AIT devices available. Are they equally effective?
- Basic Information about AIT
- Filtering Auditory Peaks Using the Berard Method of AIT
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding AIT
- How AIT Got Its Name
- Inaccurate Information on AIT Published by the National Research Council
- “Input” from Dr. Guy Berard
- Letter from Dr. Guy Berard: Last Considerations Concerning AIT and Minimum Age of Children
- Questions to Ask AIT Practitioners
- The Efficacy of Auditory Integration Training: Summaries and Critiques of 28 Reports (January, 1993 – August, 2004)
- Understanding the Impact of AIT on Reading
- What’s Before AIT, What’s After AIT?
- Why Does Berard AIT Require Intensity and Repetition to be Successful?
Previous Issues of The Sound Connection, SAIT’s Quarterly Newsletter – Click here
- Area of Sensitivity to Acoustic Change Identified in Brains of Autistic Children
- New Speculations on the Cause of Sound Sensitivity
- Possible Cause of Sound Sensitivity Documented
- Sound Sensitivity: A Summary of Possible Causes
- Sound Sensitivity: What Does It Really Mean?
Auditory Perceptual/Processing Articles
- Auditory Perceptual Training Improves Neural Timing
- Auditory Processing Problems in Autism
- Auditory Processing Problems Linked to Dyslexia
- Comparison Table: Music Processing and Types of Music Used by the Various Auditory Intervention Programs
- Comparison Table of Various Auditory Interventions
- Earobics Auditory Development and Phonics Program
- Evidence of Abnormal Processing of Auditory Stimulation Observed in Cerebral Blood Flow Studies
- Free Computer Games To Build Auditory Skills
- Listening versus Reading the Same Information
- Middle Ear Infections: A Discussion of Some Issues
- Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention